NBA Rumors: New York Knicks Keeping Their Eyes On Growing Situation In Milwaukee

The New York Knicks are in the midst of their best playoff run since the 2013 NBA season, but with Game 3 coming against the Miami Heat on Saturday night, all of ESPN's attention on New York has turned to another not so surprising story. 

As they have been in recent years, the Knicks have once again been linked to one of the leagues biggest stars, as ESPN's Brian Windhorst has revealed that New York have 97% of their attention on Miami, while the other 3% is keeping an eye on Giannis Antetokounmpo and his potential availability from Milwaukee after a disappointing end to their season.

Given how much the two-time MVP has meant to the city and the Bucks, the likelihood of a trade isn't too high, but with his contract coming up soon, they made need to make a shocking move following their firing of Mike Budenholzer, and with the assets to make a deal, all eyes will once again be on the Knicks this upcoming off-season. 

Photo Credit: Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports